Saturday, February 14, 2009

Eyes


Yo Riles, look what I found!
These eyes are like ours! It's so awesome! I thought maybe, after the Valentine event on Mene was over, we could each put this in our signature. Like I put the icy eye in my siggy and you put the fire eye in yours and stick the link to our fan-fic RP in 'em.
Also, the eye in the picture is what my eyes look like in the RP.

To those reading this, the characters that Rileanna and I made for our Twilight RP are like fire and ice. My name in the RP is Icvearna otherwise nicknamed Icy for two reasons: (1) Icy is a good short version of Icvearna. (2) Icy is always cold. She can cool the air around her if she really wants it to be cold and if she gets mad enough, she can freeze a person in their tracks!
Rileanna's name is well, Rileanna. She goes by Riles because she "riles" up trouble. Riles can do the same things I can, but with fire and heat.
When pictures of us get taken, Riles' eyes look like they're slightly on fire and mine are all white.

No comments: